Our wedding photography Cambridge style starting at £600
Browsing through the galleries on our website you will have realised that our wedding photography style is natural, reportage photography, which aims to document all the key aspects of your wedding day, as they happened. Having said that, Neil likes to take the bride and groom away for a few minutes at some point during the day for a few semi-styled shots around the wedding venue, and these may also involve the use of subtle studio lighting. As weddings are very busy events, this is also a lovely opportunity for the happy couple to spend a little bit of time together and take it all in.
Although not a great fan of formal group shots, Neil is happy to accommodate a few and the list of formal shots is usually agreed in advance with the bride and groom.
While Neil has his personal photography style (and an infectious enthusiasm!), he is keen to learn your expectations and preferences, and an optional part of our service is the pre-wedding shoot, when the photographer and the couple really get to know each other, in preparation for enjoying the entire photography experience on the wedding day.
Wedding Photography in and around Cambridgeshire
When everything else is gone (flowers, food, cake, music, make-up, etc.), your wedding images will still be here to bring back the memories and pass on to future generations, so wedding photography is a real investment.
For those choosing the pre-wedding shoot, the digital images (screen resolution) are complimentary, which represents a saving of around £300. High-resolution prints and digital files are available on request.
If required to travel further afield than the Cambridge area (30 miles radius), we will negotiate travel and accommodation expenses with you early on and you will not have to pay additional ‘out-of-office’ time charges.
Our wedding photography couples also have the option to hire our state of the art PHOTO BOOTH for a generously discounted price. The photo booth is available for anybody to hire at the standard price.
Invision Essentials Collection
£600 (disk only): 4 hours photography, to include bridal preparation, ceremony, formal photographs, and bride & groom semi-styled photographs
Invision Cambridge Collection
All-day photography, from bridal preparation until around 11 pm, capturing the entire story of your special day. This is our most popular package and gets booked early, as it also includes pre-wedding shoot, the album, and photo booth hire!
Liking, trusting, and being comfortable with your wedding photographer are very important factors when deciding who to hire and one of the most common comments (and a huge compliment!) that Neil receives is that he felt like one of the guests. His unobtrusive style and easy manner mean that your wedding day is about you, and your family and friends, rather than about your wedding photographer. If you are interested in discussing your wedding photography needs, or would like to have an informal chat with Neil, then please feel free to visit his contact page and get in touch today.
- Cambridge Westminster College Wedding
- Longstowe Hall Wedding | Yelsel and Tom
- Lisa and Jamie’s Madingley Hall Wedding
- Beautiful Summer Wedding at Madingley Hall
- The Cambridge Belfry Disney-Themed Wedding
- Another Stunning Wedding From The Old Hall, Ely
- Lanwades Hall recommended photographer
- Zoe & Ted’s Quy Mill Hotel Wedding
- Danielle & Luke’s fun Quy Mill Wedding
- Luke and Ilesha’s stunning Old Hall Wedding
- Yelsel and Tom’s Pre Wedding Shoot
- Parklands Quendon Hall Wedding Photographers
- Swynford Manor Wedding Photographers
- Lucy & Andrew’s Wedding at Longstowe Hall
- Matt & Catherine’s Wedding at The Sheene Mill
- Photo Booth Hire in Cambridge
- Louise & Robert’s Wedding at The Sheene Mill
- Engagement on the River Cam
- Madingley Hall Recommended Wedding Photographer
- Pre Wedding Photography Shoot
- The Garden Barn Wedding Photographers
- Bassmead Manor Barns Photographers
- The Old Hall | Ely Wedding Photographers
- Bassmead Manor Barns Wedding
- Sheene Mill Wedding Photography
- Cambridgeshire Wedding | Martin & Liz’s Wedding
- Affinity Weddings Magazine Feature
- Quy Mill Wedding | Sarah & Jamie’s Wedding
- Chippenham Park Wedding | Danielle & Chris
- Longstowe Hall Wedding | Keira & Lee
- Madingley Hall Wedding Photographers
- Cambridge Pre Wedding Photography Shoot
- Madingley Hall Wedding
- Cambridge Pre Wedding Shoot